The GORE® TAG® Device has remained the leading option for less invasive treatment of thoracic aneurysms, transections, and Type B dissections. Today, the Conformable GORE® TAG® Thoracic Endoprosthesis is supported by experience, proven durability, and a design that has set the standard for conformability without compromise.
- Proven clinical results supported by more than 16 years of TEVAR experience
- More than 83,000 devices distributed worldwide1
- The most studied thoracic endograft available2
- Designed to treat aneurysms, transections, and all Type B dissections
- Proven compression resistance3
- Sealing cuffs increase security against endoleaks
- Optimized wall apposition in angulated arch anatomies
- Provides optimal radial force to treat compromised aortas
- Accommodates a wide range of aortic anatomies
As we work toward the next evolution of the Conformable GORE® TAG® Thoracic Endoprosthesis, you can count on our commitment to provide innovative solutions intended to maximize patient outcomes.